Man on the phone outside of a skyscraper in Glendale, CA

Investor Visas in Glendale, CA

Investor Visas, also known as EB-5, are for entrepreneurs, as well as their spouses and unmarried children under 21, who want to work inside of the U.S. on an investment basis. Investor Visas are issued to those who invest in America's commercial enterprises and who plan to create or keep 10 permanent full-time positions for U.S. workers.

Do you think you may need counsel on an Investor-based visa matter? Use the form on the right to email us or call (818) 553-8100 for assistance today.

Email Us